Far from the traffic, in the geographical center of the major touristic sights (Gavarnie, Pont d’Espagne, Col du Tourmalet, Pic du Midi, Lourdes…) and a multitude of hiking, “Campsite Les Châtaigniers” (Chestnuts) is a 3-star camping 48 places over 5 ha located in Arcizans-Avant (typical village in the Pyrenees and town of Pyrénées National Park).
Just 2.5 km from Argelès-Gazost (all shops), 12 km from Lourdes, Luz St Sauveur and Cauterets Pont d’Espagne.
We offer a stay in a natural setting characterized by the serenity, comfort and good humor over a SPECTACULAR PANORAMA plunging over the valley of Argeles-Gazost, and the chain of Hautacam, …
Campsite Les Châtaigniers offers on site:
- the CALM – the conviviality – the CLEANLINESS – the COUNCILS
- very large pitches (100 to 250 m2) separated by shrubs and with a beautiful view of the mountains
- new bathrooms, modern (baby bath, children’s water room, spacious showers, cabins sinks etc …) and STILL CLEAN
- children’s playground, swimming pool with corner paddling pool washing machine, dryer, freezer blocks of ice, bread and pastries
- toilets for disabled
- reception open from 8 h to 12 h and 14 h to 21 h
- at 200 m, on the square of the village, snack – bars, restaurants, entertainment in July and August, takeaway
in the village (200m): restaurants, bars, takeaway Argeles-Gazost (2km) : all commodities and above all, Dede and Sylvie, the owners will be there at any time to welcome you, advise you (hiking routes, local cuisine, sports …) and share with you their smile to combine during your stay:
NATURE – BREATHER – LEISURE